|Release||3 December 2013 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your spirit gem? You cannot reclaim it.|
|Backpack||Equip, Forge, Destroy|
|On death||Always lost|
|This gem can be worn to give a 20% chance to save using a charm when creating familiars.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A spirit emerald is a Summoning spirit gem that can be obtained from single-charm dropping monsters, by combining 3 spirit sapphires, as a possible reward from Treasure Hunter, by opening oysters found in your player-owned house aquarium.
It gives a 20% chance to save a charm when it is worn while creating summoning pouches. It has 20 charges and loses a charge for every pouch it saves a charm for. When all the charges are consumed, it breaks.
Equipping a spirit emerald will turn it into a spirit emerald (a), which can be combined with other spirit emerald (a) to consolidate many gems and stack charges, preventing the need for constantly re-equipping a new one each time the charges run out. Once converted to a spirit emerald (a), it will no longer stack with regular spirit emeralds in the bank.
Additionally, 3 of them can be forged together to create one spirit ruby, resulting in a net loss of 30 possible charms, but a 30% chance to save a charm opposed to 20%.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 17 September 2018 (Update):
- Activated spirit gems that have yet to use any charge can now be converted back into unactivated variants.
- ninja 11 May 2015 (Update):
- Messages when a spirit gem has run out of charges are now highlighted in red and are no longer filtered.
- ninja 15 September 2014 (Update):
- Players will now be able to combine multiple spirit gems into one gem providing the combined gems are of the same type. The maximum number of charges that can be held by each type of gem still remains the same once they have been combined.
- ninja 27 May 2014 (Update):
- Spirit gems, Treasure Hunter keys, brawling gloves and warpriest gear will now all show loot beams when dropped. Spirit gems and treasure hunter keys can be filtered out by setting your loot beam minimum value to over 50,000.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Originally, the Spirit emerald was used to store 10 Uncharged Summoning pouches; however, this was changed in response to player feedback. All gems obtained before the update can be converted to the current version of that gem.
|Pouch holding (removed)|