|Release||5 December 2013 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your spirit gem? You cannot reclaim it.|
|Backpack||Equip, Forge, Destroy|
|On death||Always kept|
|This gem can be worn to give a 50% chance to save using a charm when creating familiars.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A spirit dragonstone is a Summoning spirit gem that can be obtained by combining 3 spirit diamonds, as a possible reward from Treasure Hunter, by opening oysters found in the player-owned house aquarium.
It gives a 50% chance to save a charm when it is worn while creating summoning pouches. It has 50 charges and loses a charge for every charm it saves. When all the charges are consumed, it breaks.
Equipping a spirit dragonstone will turn it into a spirit dragonstone (a), which can be combined with other spirit dragonstone (a) to consolidate many gems and stack charges, preventing the need for constantly re-equipping a new one each time the charges run out. Once converted to a spirit dragonstone (a), it will no longer stack with regular spirit dragonstones in the bank.
Additionally, 3 of them can be forged together to create one spirit onyx, resulting in a net loss of 90 possible charms, but a 60% chance to save a charm opposed to 50%.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 17 September 2018 (Update):
- Activated spirit gems that have yet to use any charge can now be converted back into unactivated variants.
- ninja 11 May 2015 (Update):
- Messages when a spirit gem has run out of charges are now highlighted in red and are no longer filtered.
- ninja 15 September 2014 (Update):
- Players will now be able to combine multiple spirit gems into one gem providing the combined gems are of the same type. The maximum number of charges that can be held by each type of gem still remains the same once they have been combined.
- ninja 27 May 2014 (Update):
- Spirit gems, Treasure Hunter keys, brawling gloves and warpriest gear will now all show loot beams when dropped. Spirit gems and treasure hunter keys can be filtered out by setting your loot beam minimum value to over 50,000.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Originally, the spirit dragonstone was used to store 20 Uncharged Summoning pouches; however, this was changed in response to player feedback. All gems obtained before the update can be converted to the current version of that gem.
|Pouch holding (removed)|