|Release||5 December 2013 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your spirit gem? You cannot reclaim it.|
|On death||Always kept|
|This gem can be worn to give a 40% chance to save using a charm when creating familiars.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A spirit diamond is a Summoning spirit gem that can be obtained by combining 3 spirit rubies, as a possible reward from Treasure Hunter, or by opening oysters found in your player-owned house aquarium.
It gives a 40% chance to save a charm when it is worn while creating summoning pouches. It has 40 charges and loses a charge for every pouch it saves a charm for. When all the charges are consumed, it breaks.
Equipping a spirit diamond will turn it into a spirit diamond (a), which can be combined with other spirit diamond (a) to consolidate many gems and stack charges, preventing the need for constantly re-equipping a new one each time the charges run out. Once converted to a spirit diamond (a), it will no longer stack with regular spirit diamonds in the bank.
Additionally, 3 of them can be forged together to create one spirit dragonstone, resulting in a net loss of 70 possible charms, but a 50% chance to save a charm opposed to 40%.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Style||? (edit)||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 17 September 2018 (Update):
- Activated spirit gems that have yet to use any charge can now be converted back into unactivated variants.
- ninja 11 May 2015 (Update):
- Messages when a spirit gem has run out of charges are now highlighted in red and are no longer filtered.
- ninja 15 September 2014 (Update):
- Players will now be able to combine multiple spirit gems into one gem providing the combined gems are of the same type. The maximum number of charges that can be held by each type of gem still remains the same once they have been combined.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Originally, the spirit diamond was used to store 20 Uncharged Summoning pouches; however, this was changed in response to player feedback. All gems obtained before the update can be converted to the current version of that gem.
|Pouch holding (removed)|