|Release||15 January 2008 (Update)|
|Familiar size||Unknown edit|
|Special moves||Venom Shot|
|Examine||Salt and vinegaroon.|
|Life points||Max hit|
|Immune to poison||No|
|Infobox • Talk page|
A spirit scorpion is level 23 and can hit up to 259 damage, and its Venom Shot scroll can make the players's attacks poisonous.
Spirit scorpion pouch[edit | edit source]
|57 ( 1,425)||38.7
|Create XP||Use XP||Low alch||Hi alch||GE price|
|GE Database||Cost to make||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||3,216||40 (1,000)||26|
|I can summon a spirit scorpion familiar with this.|
Venom Shot scroll[edit | edit source]
|Create XP||Use XP||Special move points|
|Low Alch||High Alch||GE Price|
|GE Database||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||3 (75)||29|
|A scroll for a spirit scorpion familiar.|
Venom shot[edit | edit source]
Venom shot is the special move of the Spirit scorpion. When activated, it gives a player weapon poison for 30 seconds (applies to any combat style). It is rarely used as it deals relatively low damage. This special move also has a much shorter duration compared to the potion version.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A vinegaroon is another name for a Whip scorpion.
- At least 1 of these pouches are needed to complete the Spirit of Summer quest
- The scorpion's chat line "Say hello to my little friend!" is a reference to Scarface.
- The scorpion's rogue like dialogue stems from its aggressive nature of appearing in resource gathering grounds with abundant resources, killing low levelled players as they attempt to gather the resources.
- The scorpion tail sign in the summoning pouch and summoning scroll resembles the sign of The Brotherhood of Nod from the Command & Conquer series.