|Release||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|A home made spinach thing.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Barrel (Viyeldi caves)||N/A||1||Uncommon||N/A|
|Moss giant||24; 51||1||Uncommon|
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Beefy Bill's Supplies||North of Lumbridge||1||Coins||10|
|Rasolo the Wandering Merchant||South of Baxtorian Falls||1||Coins||10|
Other methods of obtaining[edit | edit source]
Spinach rolls can be bought from Rasolo and Beefy Bill. They can also sometimes be found inside barrels in the Viyeldi caves. They are also a possible reward from pulling a Christmas cracker, along with a random partyhat.
Historical[edit | edit source]
- In the past, players sometimes received a spinach roll from several different random events, such as the Mysterious Old Man, Cap'n Hand and Rick Turpentine.
- Wizard Traiborn would sometimes give a spinach roll to players during the Demon Slayer quest, before it was reworked.
- They were once available as a prize from the crystal chest but were removed when the prizes were redone on 11 June 2013.
- Players were also able to buy them from Hieronymus Avlafrim for 1 coin, but this is no longer possible due to the removal of Gnomecopter Tours.
Scams[edit | edit source]
Scammers used to pass the spinach roll off as a rare item worth millions of coins. Though it was inexpensive and worth nothing, it was rarer than today due to no stores selling it. This scam is no longer possible however, since the spinach roll was made non-tradeable in the game update of 20 November 2007.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Food and herbs|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- At some point in the past, when eaten it would say that it has 'strange taste'.
- The spinach rolls resemble the gunslinger burritos found in Stephen King's The Dark Tower series.