A Spear of Annihilation tip is a broken artefact that can be excavated from Bandos sanctum debris in Warforge with level 115 Archaeology. It can be restored to make a Spear of Annihilation with shaft, which is part of a step towards making the Spear of Annihilation.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 27 April 2020 (Update):
- Inquisitor Staff pieces, Annihilation Spear tips, and dragon mattocks will now all fire friends and clan broadcast messages.
- Renamed to capitalise 'Annihilation'.
- hotfix 21 April 2020:
- The drop rates of the Inquisitor Staff pieces and the Spear of Annihilation tip have been reduced.
- ^ Jagex. RuneScape's Twitter account. 21 April 2020. (Archived from the original on 21 April 2020.) RuneScape: "The drop rates of the Inquisitor Staff pieces and the Spear of Annihilation tip have been reduced."