|Release||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|High alch||600,000 coins|
|Low alch||400,000 coins|
|The reforged spear which Bandos used to kill the god Jododu Otoku, in doing so elevated himself to godhood.|
|Exchange||128,484,795 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A Spear of Annihilation is a tier 90 spear made at an archaeologist's workbench with level 115 Archaeology. It can be upgraded into a tier 92 Masterwork Spear of Annihilation, which gives it a passive effect that increases the duration of melee bleed abilities by 50%.
The spear's examine text and description suggest that it was, or at least is a replica of, the weapon Bandos used to kill Jododu Otoku.
Spear of Annihilation
||This artefact is not part of a collection.
||The fully restored legendary Spear of Annihilation. Speculation is rife at the Archaeology Guild that this might be the weapon Bandos used to ascend to godhood; however, there is no good evidence to support this.
- ^ This is amount for trading in the artefact at the listed collectors. A part of the collections give an additional amount of chronotes upon completion. The amount in the parentheses is the amount obtained when donating to the museum donation bin, which will give only 40% of the amount one would get from a collector.
Spear of Annihilation
|38,333.3 XP||-||10 (6s) / 8 (4.8s) [recipe 1]||128,484,795|
| Archaeology level||115|
| Must be performed at an archaeologist's workbench|
| Members only|
|Spear of Annihilation with shaft + spokes||1||11,918,000||11,918,000|
The total resources needed to create a Spear of Annihilation are as follows:
The Spear of Annihilation has 60,000 charges of combat.
The base repair cost of the Spear of Annihilation when completely degraded to 0.0% item charge is 4,500,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
Alternatively, it can be repaired on an armour stand in a player-owned house, or a whetstone device anywhere. This provides a discount of 0.5% per Smithing level (including boosts).
If it is only partially degraded, then the cost of a full repair is multiplied by the percentage of item charge that needs to be repaired to produce the current repair cost.
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand
form = repairForm
result = repairResult
param = level|Smithing level (1-106)|1|int|1-106||
param = charge|Item Charge|0.0|number|0.0-100.0||
param = cost|cost|4500000|hidden|||
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 4 May 2020 (Update):
- Textures on the Spear of Annihilation and Masterwork Spear of Annihilation have been improved.
- The Spear of Annihilation and Masterwork Spear of Annihilation are now treated as Bandos items in the God Wars Dungeon.
- The Spear of Annihilation's name bears a striking resemblance to the famed Dungeons & Dragons magical item or artefact known as the Sphere of Annihilation.