Sous chef's shoes
|Sous chef's shoes|
|Release||28 September 2012 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy this item? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Increases Cooking experience gained by 1% when worn.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The sous chef's shoes are an item obtainable from the Treasure Hunter or as a possible reward when completing hard deliveries in the Gnome Restaurant minigame. When worn, they provide a 1% boost (up to 5% when worn with the rest of the Sous chef's outfit) in experience while training Cooking.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 28 June 2021 (Update):
- All Skill Outfits will now prompt you to destroy all pieces after one piece is destroyed.
- patch 4 November 2019 (Update):
- The option to destroy an entire skilling set after destroying a single piece has been added to: The Artisan's outfit, The Blacksmith's outfit, The Botanist's outfit, The Sous chef's outfit and the Constructor's outfit.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- On the first day the Sous chef's outfit came out, All the items were briefly under the Uncommon slot. They were moved to the Rare slot shortly after.