Sous chef's outfit
|Sous chef's outfit|
|Release||28 September 2012 (Update)|
|Head||Sous chef's toque|
|Body||Sous chef's jacket|
|Legs||Sous chef's trousers|
|Hands||Sous chef's mitts|
|Feet||Sous chef's shoes|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Each piece of the outfit grants 1% experience boost to Cooking when worn. When all of the pieces of the set are worn, a 1% set bonus is added; thus, the full five-piece set provides a 6% boost. If the player owns both the Cooking gauntlets and the Sous chef's mitts, they may wear the cooking gauntlets to gain the effect of both gloves (including the added 1% set bonus if the rest of the Sous chef's outfit is worn); the reverse does not work. The Sous chef's toque can be worn to be allowed access to the Cooks' Guild.
The sous chef outfit does stack with the bonfire boost. The set includes:
Experience boost[edit | edit source]
|Sous chef's toque||1%|
|Sous chef's jacket||1%|
|Sous chef's trousers||1%|
|Sous chef's mitts||1%|
|Sous chef's shoes||1%|
|Wearing cooking gauntlets provides the same effect as the mitts in the set.|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 28 June 2021 (Update):
- All Skill Outfits will now prompt you to destroy all pieces after one piece is destroyed.
- patch 4 November 2019 (Update):
- The option to destroy an entire skilling set after destroying a single piece has been added to: The Artisan's outfit, The Blacksmith's outfit, The Botanist's outfit, The Sous chef's outfit and the Constructor's outfit.
- patch 21 October 2019 (Update):
- Previously if a user was to destroy the Sous chef outfit and was to also have the cooking gauntlets in their backpack, the cooking gauntlets would be destroyed as well. This has now been fixed.
- patch 27 August 2019 (Update):
- ninja 21 January 2014 (Update):