Soul Link is a Seren prayer unlocked on completion of The Light Within that requires level 88 Prayer to use. It is a combat curse that shares damage and healing between 2 players within 5 tiles of each other. Both players need to be using Soul Link and have Accept Aid on. It cannot be used by Ironman accounts.
The healing from some sources, such as the Weapon Special attack of the Saradomin godsword, heals the full amount to the player using the attack, and half to the other player.
This prayer can't be used in Fist of Guthix.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 27 January 2020 (Update):
- When sharing damage via Soul Link you will no longer be visually stalled if moving around.
- patch 4 July 2016 (Update):
- Fortitude, Soul Link and Teamwork Protection can now be used inside Daemonheim dungeons.
- patch 11 January 2016 (Update):
- Soul link will now work correctly with damage reduction on the linked player.
- patch 1 September 2015 (Update):
- Healing via Soul Link will now stop channelling Surging Onslaught.
- Soul Link and Teamwork Protection are now identified as curses when switching off in the Wilderness.