Soothsayer Sybil is an old woman and soothsayer who is located outside the entrance to Telos, the Warden's arena.
She can be used to reset Telos' enrage. However, this is not recommended, as doing so causes the player to lose all of their accumulated rewards in the Trove of Telos. She also acts as a loot collector like the Fetcher, but it is bugged to show nothing when used. The font beside Telos' chamber should be used instead if loot needs to be collected.
Players doing Treasure Trails clues are sometimes directed to her with the anagram 'Taboo Rises Shyly'.
Before the release of Telos, she was located in the truce area in the Heart of Gielinor, close to Feng. She stated that she had seen the player in a vision and that they will "save everyone" from a creation of anima from beneath the waters. She would also inform players about the ancient sigil and that they must defeat the faction bosses in the dungeon to re-assemble it.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 14 August 2017 (Update):
- Extra dialogue has been added to Soothsayer Sybil about the one true, triumphant warden.
- update 20 June 2016 (Update):
- Even though she acts as a loot collector, it has been bugged since release, always causing the message that there is nothing for the player to collect, even if they were defeated on a killstreak.
- Sybil's quote "Though one day I see a hero named Sadden battle the rage within and be the one true triumphant warden." is a reference to sadden, the first player to defeat Telos at the maximum enrage of 4,000% on 11 August 2017.