Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|High alch||150 coins|
|Low alch||100 coins|
|A chalk-like stone useful for carving.|
|Exchange||2,557 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
Soapstone is an Archaeological material that can be obtained through excavating material caches or various excavation hotspots, requiring level 60 Archaeology, at various excavation sites around RuneScape.
Soapstone is required to restore various artefacts. As players increase their Archaeology level and use higher tier mattocks, they are able to excavate soapstone at quicker rates.
Soapstone, like other Archaeology materials, can be stored in the material storage container. An unlimited amount of soapstone can be stored in the material storage container.
Material caches[edit | edit source]
|Waiko excavation site||Yes||4||Impressing the Locals|
Sources[edit | edit source]
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Aerated sediment||98||1||157/5000[f 1]|
|Earthen clay||119||1||120/5000[f 1]|
|Howl's workshop debris||118||1||2/10|
|Makeshift pie oven||119||1||3/10|
|Material cache (soapstone)||60||1||Always[f 1]|
|Volcanic ash||99||1||44/5000[f 1]|
Products[edit | edit source]
This is an auto-generated list (update now), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||34.0%|
|1 × Historic components||16/100|
|1 × Classic components||1/25|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- update 16 August 2021 (Update):
- The Archaeology level of this material lowered from 98 to 60 to match the level requirement of the newly added artefacts.
- patch 29 June 2020 (Update):
- The Grand Exchange buy limits for all Archaeology materials have increased from 1,000 to 5,000.
- Grand Exchange items
- Members' items
- Items that can be disassembled
- Items that are reclaimable on death
- Tradeable items
- Items dropped by monster
- Items that disassemble into Simple parts
- Items that disassemble into Historic components
- Items that disassemble into Classic components
- Disassemble category/ores
- Items that can disassemble into special materials
- Archaeology materials