Snowy is the first domestic dog of the first family on Gielinor. He appears to be a terrier. During Meeting History, the player may interact with Snowy during Part A. Upon interaction, Snowy can be talked to, stroked, shoo-ed away, or can lead the player to any of the four NPCs in Past A.
Snowy dies between Part A and Part B. Based on the inscription on his grave he died at the age of 10. The inscription reads:
||Our beloved Snowy. Died age 10. A truly kind-hearted dog, so gentle and fun.
|This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- Snowy's name is possibly a reference to Snowy the dog from the Tintin comic books.
- Sometimes, Snowy will follow players around until led outside. This behaviour is similar to the stray dogs in Varrock.
- Snowy's head in the chatbox doesn't match his colour.
- When you chat to Snowy, it does not translate the speech into English even if you have over level 14 summoning.
- If you use a spade on Snowy's grave you will receive the message "Are you seriously considering digging up poor Snowy?".