|Release date||2 November 2010 (Update)|
|Skill req.||80 Dungeoneering and 80 Summoning|
|Food||Eye of newt|
|Examine||Isn't it abhor-able?|
|Missing IDs edit|
|Infobox • Talk page|
When it is purchased, it is a sneakerpeeper spawn, and its hunger rate periodically increases by 3.1%, with its growth percentage increasing 1.5% at the same time.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 17 January 2011 (Update):
- The sneakerpeeper's requirements have been corrected in the skill advance guide.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Like other stalkers, it is able to speak the common tongue just fine while a baby, but upon becoming an adult, it requires 91 Summoning to be understood. Unlike other pets and familiars, this is 11 levels over the requirement to obtain it, as opposed to 10.
- Dialogue says that Sneakerpeepers see in eye-max, a reference to IMAX.
- The examine text "Look into it's eye..." may be a reference to Marvel's Ghost Rider, where the Ghost Rider says "Look into my eyes..." when using his Penance Stare.
- The dialogue for the adult Sneakerpeeper while less than 91 Summoning may be a reference to Kung Pao Chicken.
- The dialogue references Plane-freezer Lakhrahnaz and Flesh-spoiler Haasghenahk. The latter requires 83 Dungeoneering to encounter; it is unknown whether that is required to get that dialogue.
|Other Ranged equipment|
|Other Magic equipment|