Snap Shot is a threshold Ranged ability. When activated, the player fires two shots in rapid succession. The first hit deals 100-120% weapon damage, and the second deals 100-210%, which is a maximum of 330% ability damage. Assuming both hits land, the player is guaranteed at least 200% weapon damage, averaging at 265% ability damage.
It is similar to the special attack of the magic shortbow, Snap-Shot.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 12 October 2015 (Update):
- Once again both hits are dealt the same time.
- patch 13 July 2015 (Update):
- Hurricane, Snapshot & Wild Magic have had their hits slightly spread out.
- patch 27 January 2014 (Update):
- Snipe and Snapshot's tooltips have been updated to match the recent rebalance.
- update 21 January 2014 (Update):
- The Snapshot ability has had its damage updated. The first shot will deal 100-120% weapon damage (up from 33%-100%) and the second shot will deal 100-210% weapon damage (up from 33%-100%).
- hotfix 21 January 2014 (Update):
- Ensured that the Snapshot ability deals appropriate damage in PvP situations.
- patch 9 July 2013 (Update):
- Snapshot now uses the correct damage values for the second shot.