For other variants of this item, see advanced
Smithing autoheater is an item used in Smithing. It can be bought from the Dungeoneering reward shop for 4,000 Dungeoneering tokens. In order to buy and use the autoheater the player must be at least level 35 in both Smithing and Dungeoneering.
Upon reaching 0% heat, the auto-heater will consume 5 coal from the metal bank to set the heat back to 30%. At current market price of 232 coins per piece of coal, that makes each activation of the autoheater cost 1,160 coins.
This device can be upgraded into the Advanced smithing autoheater for 40,000 dungeoneering tokens at the Dungeoneering reward shop, requiring level 70 Smithing and level 70 Dungeoneering.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 2 December 2019 (Update):
- The Smithing autoheater's message to tell you when your item has been reheated can now be filtered.
- ninja 10 June 2019 (Update):.
- You can now purchase an upgraded autoheater from Daemonheim (40,000 DG tokens), allowing you to overheat it, when you overheat it, it'll cost 50 coal to use once your item heat hits 0% (heating your item for 60%).
- patch 21 January 2019 (Update):
- Coal bag has been replaced by the autoheater on the dungeoneering skillguide.
- The Smithing Auto-Heater will now consume 5 coal, instead of 1, to reheat in-progress smithing items at zero heat.
- hotfix 21 January 2019 (Update):
- The smithing autoheater now consumes 5 coal rather than 1 while reheating.
- patch 14 January 2019 (Update):
- The smithing autoheater is no longer tradeable.
- patch 7 January 2019 (Update):
- The autoheater is a new dungeoneering token reward which consumes coal to automatically reheat your smithing item, allowing for faster AFK rates.