Smithing autoheater is an item used in Smithing. It can be bought from the Dungeoneering reward shop for 4,000 Dungeoneering tokens.
Upon reaching 0% heat, the auto-heater will consume 5 coal from the metal bank to set the heat back to 33%.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
|Marmaros||Daemonheim||4,000|| Dungeoneering tokens||∞|
|Wythien||Prifddinas||4,000|| Dungeoneering tokens||∞|
The update history project
is a work-in-progress - not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 21 January 2019 (Update):
- Coal bag has been replaced by the autoheater on the dungeoneering skillguide.
- The Smithing Auto-Heater will now consume 5 coal, instead of 1, to reheat in-progress smithing items at zero heat.
- hotfix 21 January 2019 (Update):
- The smithing autoheater now consumes 5 coal rather than 1 while reheating.
- patch 14 January 2019 (Update):
- The smithing autoheater is no longer tradeable.
- patch 7 January 2019 (Update):
- The autoheater is a new dungeoneering token reward which consumes coal to automatically reheat your smithing item, allowing for faster AFK rates.