|Harvest 60 things from fruit tree patches in 4 minutes.|
|Release date||5 November 2018 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
Without bonuses, only 42 fruits can be picked from the seven fruit trees. The potential harvest of fruit can be boosted through a combination of the following means:
- Wearing the tree farmer outfit or master farmer outfit, which provides a 10% chance of gaining bonus produce when harvesting from fruit trees.
- A giant ent familiar, which gives a 50% chance of giving an extra fruit.
- Using the legendary greenfingers aura, which provides a 15% change of harvesting a double crop.
Harvesting trees that yield two things per harvest will make it less likely to reach the required number of items due to the bonuses only applying for each harvest action, and not for each thing harvested.
If 60 fruits are not harvested within four minutes, the chatbox message appears:
Suggested items[edit | edit source]
- Tree farmer or master farmer outfit
- Giant ent familiar
- At least 2+ signs of the porter or grace of the elves
- Crystal teleport seed or attuned crystal teleport seed
- Juju teleport bag or witchdoctor mask
- Quick lodestone teleports via vis wax
Suggested route[edit | edit source]
- Start at Tree Gnome Stronghold fruit tree patch
- Spirit Tree to Brimhaven (8), run to fruit tree patch by the docks
- Lodestone to Catherby
- Crystal teleport seed/Tirannwn quiver to Lletya (1)
- Crystal teleport seed to Meilyr district (9) in Prifddinas
- Run to gnome glider a short distance north of Meilyr fruit tree patch
- Gnome glider to patch outside Tree Gnome Village maze (7, Priw Gnomo Andralo)
- Juju teleport spiritbag/Witchdoctor mask/Master farmer hat teleport to Herblore Habitat, cross climbable vine to fruit tree patch
- Another easy method is to use supreme growth potions (fruity) purchased at the POF farmers market.