Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||31 July 2017 (Update)|
|Hidden until unlocked|
|Struct ID||? (edit)|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Slomo Walk is an animation override that may be unlocked by completing 20 terrorbird races during The Beach event. If [Name] the Feathered title has been previously unlocked (itself requiring completion of 10 terrorbird races), then only 10 additional races need to be completed to obtain the override.
During The Beach (2021) event, this animation override could be purchased from the shop in the other tab of the Oddments Store for 250 oddments.
Store locations[edit | edit source]
This is an auto-generated list (update now). For a full list, see here. For help, see the FAQ.
|Gill's Fun Emporium||Lumbridge Crater||5,000||Oddments||∞|
|Oddments Store (The Beach) †||Lumbridge Crater||250||Oddments||1|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 16 January 2023 (Update):
- Once a walk animation is applied the yellow button is labelled 'Deactivate'.
- patch 9 August 2021 (Update):
- The Slomo Walk override will now consistently display your worn main-hand and offhand items.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The animation is a reference to the television show Baywatch, iconic for featuring shots of lifeguards running in slow-motion on a beach.
|Combat & Tool|
|PvP Victim Death|