Slayer skill training dummy
|Slayer skill training dummy|
|Release||31 December 2015 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your Treasure Hunter prize? You cannot reclaim it.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Deploy this to create an elite training dummy, on which to train your Slayer skills.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Slayer skill training dummy is obtainable from a medium or large skill training dummy crate, both possible prizes from Treasure Hunter. It can be deployed and used for Slayer training by surrounding players for Slayer experience. The amount of experience depends on the deploying player's level (6,162 experience per practice at 99 Slayer)(30,810 total).
When deployed, a Slayer training dummy is placed on the ground. It can be deployed in most locations, excluding banks, the wilderness and or certain minigames. The dummy lasts for 5 practices. The dummy can be used by other players as well. If they do they receive 10% of the experience that they would have gained if they had owned it.
The level of the dummy corresponds to the Slayer level of the owner, but with a maximum level cap of 99.
Slayer training dummies, like all other non-combat skill training dummies, can be converted at a 3:2 ratio into other skill training dummies.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 5 August 2019 (Update):
- Slayer, hunter and agility skill training dummies now show correct icon.
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- An auto-deploy option has been added to skill training dummies (not combat) so they automatically deploy the next one of the same type that is in your inventory. This is cancelled by any action.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Slayer skill training dummy resembles a Ripper demon.
- The animation the player uses while training on the dummy resembles the Gelatinous abomination's death animation.
- The experience bonus from a slayer helm works with the dummy.