The Slayer master cape is the cape awarded for achieving True skill mastery by reaching level 120 (equivalent to 104,273,167 experience) Slayer. Its appearance is different from regular skillcapes, and has a separate, unique emote from their level 99 skillcape counterpart. The cape is sold by Kuradal for 120,000 coins.
Master capes were voted on in a Power to the Players, where the option to add them won with 63%. The master cape had a unique emote added when Slayer was raised to level 120 on 5 June 2017 (update).
The cape's emote features a gargoyle, crocodile akh, and Ripper Demon in that order, ambushing the player, who kills them barehanded, showing the player's mastery of Slayer.
The Slayer master cape emote
The Slayer master cape inherits the perk of the base cape, so it provides the ability to teleport to available Slayer Masters.
The Slayer master cape gains a new perk that gives a 20% chance to choose what a new task will be from a Slayer master.
Up to three perks of the capes of accomplishment can be added to the max cape, the completionist cape, and the trimmed completionist cape and up to two perks of the capes of accomplishment of a specific skill type can be added to the respective expert cape of accomplishment. This can be done by using a cape of accomplishment with the desired perk on one of the capes. The cape of accomplishment is then lost in the process. To make space for other perks, it is possible to later remove the added perks, but with no reimbursement. All of the added perks are shared among max cape, completionist cape, and trimmed completionist cape, thus it is not possible to have different configurations of perks on the different capes.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
|Kuradal||Ancient Cavern||120,000|| Coins||∞|
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- ninja 28 May 2019 (Update):.
- If both players in a social slayer group have the slayer 120 skillcape, there is a chance the player is allowed to reroll their assignment a number of times.
- patch 18 March 2019 (Update):
- Mandrith's location has been added to the Slayer skillcape's teleport options.
- patch 6 August 2018 (Update):
- Gives a chance to choose your task from a Slayer master each time you receive a new task.
- patch 24 July 2017 (Update):
- 'Duradel' is now spelled correctly on the Slayer skillcape perk list.
- Currently, 28,580 people are able to own this cape (as seen on the highscores).