Enchanted gem pack
|Enchanted gem pack|
|Release||26 March 2018 (Update)|
|High alch||45 coins|
|Low alch||30 coins|
|A pack of 50 noted enchanted gems.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Enchanted gem pack is an item pack containing 50 noted enchanted gems that is sold by the Slayer Masters. This can be useful for making rings of slaying in bulk to disassemble for Precious components.
Options[edit | edit source]
The pack has two options: Open and Open-All. "Open" can be used to deposit items from a single pack, while "Open-All" can be used to deposit items from all packs.
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Slayer Equipment (Burthorpe)||Burthorpe||75||Coins||5|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 3 April 2018 (Update):
- The slayer shop in Burthorpe will now correctly stock slayer gem packs.
- Slayer shops will now correctly restock slayer gem packs at midnight.
- ninja 26 March 2018 (Update):
- Added Enchanted Gem packs to the Slayer store for 75 gold a box. Each box contains 50 noted enchanted gems with a base stock of 5 boxes that restock at midnight.
|Slayer Equipment shop|