Slayer contract (Wilderness)
|Release||8 August 2016 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||If you destroy this contract, your progress will be lost.|
|Backpack||Read, Check, Destroy|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|A job contract for slaying monsters.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A slayer contract can be obtained from Erskine in Edgeville. It tracks how far along you are in your contract with him. Players must kill the monsters in the Wilderness and hold the contract in their inventory in order for their kills to count towards the slayer contract. For every applicable kill, the player will gain 20% the Slayer experience that the monster would have been given if they were on a Slayer assignment.
Boosts can not be used to be assigned contracts above the player's level.
A slayer contract can be lost if the player is killed by another player.
Possible contracts[edit | edit source]
|Monster||level||level||Number||Experience reward||reward||Number||Experience reward||reward|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 3 April 2018 (Update):
- Stopped Wilderness Slayer Contracts dropping to the floor in PvP combat.
- patch 19 February 2018 (Update):
- Wilderness Slayer Contracts no longer drop to the floor during PvP combat.
- patch 22 January 2018 (Update):
- The Wilderness slayer contract tooltip no longer displays item charge.