Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
A skull is a construction material that can be found in the Wilderness.
Skulls are primarily used in the Construction skill, and can be used to create skeleton thrones, skull torches, and hanging skeletons.
Skulls are additionally used in two quests:
- In Mourning's End Part II, Thorgel's item list includes a skull.
- A skull and five bones are used to awaken the spirit discs in the Spirit of Summer quest.
Products[edit | edit source]
This is an auto-generated list (update now), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Item spawns[edit | edit source]
- West of the Black Knight Fortress in the Wilderness (two spawns)
- East of the eastern Ruins in the Wilderness (six spawns)
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Wise Old Man will say to get rid of any skulls the player may have, for hygiene purposes.
- There is a skull lying on the ground on the Spirit Realm farm. When the player tries to pick it up without having activated the discs, they receive a message stating that they pick up the skull, but then realise it is still lying there.
- Until 17 October, 2005, these items were useless. However, they were used in scams to try tricking people into thinking they were rares and then paying a lot of money for them.