Skill training guides
Training is an activity done in order to increase a player's experience in one or more skills. Activities which are not done primarily for gaining experience are not usually considered to be training (for example, fighting the King Black Dragon in order to obtain rare item drops).
List of guides[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
Please note that the below update information pertains to the in-game skill guide interfaces and not this pages content itself.
- update 30 March 2020 (Update):
- Added Archaeology tooltips to items in the Skill Guide.
- Upon levelling up Archaeology, the Skill Guide will display all the information about each new entry.
- patch 9 March 2020 (Update):
- When opened, the skill guide will now automatically jump to the level of your most recently unlocked item.
- patch 2 March 2020 (Update):
- Sacred clay hatchets are now correctly marked as level 50 in the skill guide.
- patch 27 August 2019 (Update):
- ninja 3 April 2018 (Update):
- The skill guide will now display skillcape perks in the 99 section of the skill.
- patch 4 December 2017 (Update):
- Corrected several non-member entries in the Attack, Crafting, Defence, Farming, Firemaking, Magic, Ranged, Runecrafting and Smithing skill guides.
- ninja 9 October 2017 (Update):
- Shields in the Defence skill guide have been moved into a Shields sub-category.
- The following errors in the skill guide have now been corrected: free players can stop burning rabbit at cooking level 34; Marrentill is now marked as members only; the wooden shield, salve, protoleather and novite armour in Daemonheim have been added at Defence level one, as well as soft leather armour; the tangle gum shortbow and longbow, the novite arrows and protoleather equipment in Daemonheim are now accessible at Ranged level one; mentions of wizard, imphide, spidersilk, batwing, splitbark, mystic and grifolic shields have been removed from wand/orb/book entries, since shields only require Defense.
- ninja 31 July 2017 (Update):
- Various free/members inconsistencies in the relevant skill guides have been fixed.
- patch 12 June 2017 (Update):
- The Runecrafting Skills tab now correctly sorts A-Z.
- The soul runes entry has been removed from the Invention skill guide and added to Runecrafting skill guide.
- The quest requirement for attuned crystal weaponry has been corrected in the skillguide.
- patch 13 March 2017 (Update):
- The Invention skill guide now lists the level unlocks (instead of '???') when the level requirements are not yet met.
- patch 21 November 2016 (Update):
- The 'Research: Rune ethereal outfit pieces' listing on the Invention skill guide now lists the correct outfit in the description.
- ninja 4 July 2016 (Update):
- Added Cooking skillguide entries for levels at which players will no longer burn various foods.
- patch 23 May 2016 (Update):
- patch 9 May 2016 (Update):
- Corrupt Vesta now states the correct stats needed in the skill guide.
- Various combat abilities are now correctly listed as free-to-play in the skill guide.
- patch 23 June 2014 (Update):
- The Summoning skill guide now displays level 4 as a requirement for all dogs.
- patch 29 May 2013 (Update):
- Catalytic equipment in Dungeoneering now appears as members only in the Skill Advance Guide.
- patch 28 September 2011 (Update):
- The abyssalbane bolts skill guide icon is no longer an abyssalbane arrow.