A player summons a skeleton warlock.
A skeleton warlock is an undead monster found during The Restless Ghost. Players must search some rocks for a skull in the Lumbridge Swamp, south-east of the Lumbridge south-east mine, which will cause the skeleton warlock to spawn. Players are not required to kill the warlock to complete the quest; after a while it will simply disappear.
The warlock uses magic attacks and is weak to arrows (and other ranged weapons to a lesser extent), and so it is recommended that players equip magic-resistant leather or better armour alongside a shortbow to quickly despatch the monster.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 26 August 2014 (Update):
- The combat level for the Skeleton Warlock in The Restless Ghost quest overview has been updated.
- The skeleton warlock can be attacked and killed by those not doing the quest.
- Before The Restless Ghost quest update, players fought a regular skeleton in the Wizards' Tower in place of the skeleton warlock.
- The animation is similar to old magic animation (from strike to blast).
- It is possible to summon this monster an infinite number of times by repeatedly destroying the muddy skull and searching the rocks again.