The Skeleton Hellhound is a monster summoned by Vanstrom Klause during the In Search of the Myreque quest to kill the remaining Myreque members. In order for the quest to be completed, the Skeletal Hellhound must be defeated, which should not be a problem for a moderately levelled player, as despite its high health for its level it is fairly weak.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 20 July 2015 (Update):
- The skeleton hellhound now has buffed combat stats.
- patch 6 May 2009 (Update):
- Skeletal hellhounds should no longer drop their loot in a wall if they were next to one when they died.
- The rubies it drops appear to be its eyes.
- Bonecrusher does not work on the big bones it drops.