The sixth Elder God is a being whose existence Zaros discovered while studying the remnants and memories of the Elder Gods in the Elder Halls on Freneskae. While recounting his discoveries to Seren he stated that one of the Elder Gods was not of form, but something else.
- While the sixth Elder God was never directly referenced outside of The Light Within quest, other pieces of content or comments made by developers outside of the game might possibly be related to them. However they may also be related to other beings, therefore the relevance of the following information is speculative.
- In Heart of Stone, the World Guardian and Ariane find an empty Kra chamber beneath the Lumbridge Catacombs. This concerned Azzanadra as the chamber of Jas, Ful, Wen and Bik had already been discovered, and Mah never arrived to Gielinor. However, he refused to speculate or did not share any further information.
- When describing the power of Raksha, a shadow anima infused colossus, he stated that the creature's powers did not come from the Elder Gods but from somewhere else. Raksha was empowered by the Codex, an Elder Artefact created by the Elder Gods to seal the Shadow Breach leading into Erebus, a different universe filled with shadow anima and ruled by beings which Zaros believed had the means to help him reach his goal.
- A being named Vos, connected to the Codex, was mentioned in the Senntisten Dig Site. The voice of Vos could be heard through the partially-opened monolith, possibly meaning that Vos resides within Erebus. Vos's name also fits the nomenclature of the currently known Elder Gods.
- At RuneFest 2017, the 'something else' term was used again in reference cosmology. However this information was never presented in the game and as such is subject to change. The Elder Gods were said to have created the following worlds alongside a currently unknown 'something else'.
||Bik and something else
||Wen and something else
||Jas and something else
||Bik and something else
||Jas, Wen and something else
||Jas, Bik and something else
- ^ Zaros, "The Light Within", RuneScape. "There is a chamber in the heart of this world. Within it lie the remnants of others, like Mah ... but more so. It was easy enough to find the memories, when you look carefully enough. Six of them, five of form and one of ... something else. The Elder Gods."
- ^ Azzanadra, "Heart of Stone", RuneScape. "But Mah never made it to Gielinor... Unless...No, best not to leap to speculation just yet. So now we have a starting point, something that may help us find the Elder Halls. Did you learn anything else?"
- ^ Zaros, "Raksha, the Shadow Colossus (miniquest)", RuneScape. "It was not just a colossus, but a shadow colossus. Its power came not from the elder gods but from somewhere... else."
- ^ Zaros, "Raksha, the Shadow Colossus (miniquest)", RuneScape. "A handful of elder artefacts had been discarded by the Elder Gods. One of these was the Codex, a repository of both knowledge and power. When a great beast came across the strange monolith, it couldn't know what awaited. It emerged from the Codex fundamentally changed."
- ^ Zaros, "Battle of the Monolith (miniquest)", RuneScape. "Zaros: This artefact - the Codex, which you call the Monolith - was not originally built as a repository of information. There are cracks in the skin of our reality. One here, and one beyond Freneskae. Shadow breaches. The Codex was made to seal this one, to protect Gielinor from the entropic energies that emerge. On the other side of the breach is another reality. A very different reality.
Zaros: Yes. My destination. What I seek cannot be found in this universe, and so I go in search of another. I have the apparatus I require - the material to shield myself, a tool to guide me in that place, and an offering for those who rule there. All that remains is to use the knowledge I have gleamed to open the way."
- ^ RuneScape Lore Marathon - from RuneFest 2017. YouTube. 28 September 2017.