Sirenic scales are raw materials used to create sirenic armour and Elite sirenic repair patches. Most monsters that drop sirenic scales typically require a high Slayer level (78+). The slayer monsters with higher Slayer levels will drop scales more often than those with lower levels, though it is still rather rare to obtain. Certain bosses also drop sirenic scales.
The scales are part of a cloth created by Remora, a siren featured in the quest Song from the Depths. Wearing a ring of Wealth or having a Slayer task does not improve the drop rate of scales.
Making the sirenic armour requires level 91-93 Crafting. Sirenic scales can also be used to recharge dyed sirenic armour.
This is an auto-generated list (update now
), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 9 June 2014 (Update):
- The drop rate of sirenic scales from airut and dark beasts has been reduced.
- patch 26 November 2013 (Update):
- Made Sirenic Scale drops slightly rarer, as they were a touch too common after last week's rebalance.
- patch 19 November 2013 (Update):
- The drop rate of sirenic scales has been significantly improved for all monsters that are capable of dropping them.
- As of 19 November 2013, the drop rate of these has been significantly improved. However, in the Patch Notes on 26 November 2013, the drop rate was again modified and made "slightly rarer."
- Sirenic scales are the only tier 90 armour material that is not exclusively dropped by bosses. In addition, most monsters that drop sirenic scales are capable of using magic attacks, the few exceptions being airut, cadarn rangers, Solak and some mobs in the Temple of Aminishi.