Sir Amik Varze
|Sir Amik Varze|
|Release date||6 April 2001 (Update)|
|Location(s)||White Knights' Castle in Falador|
|Examine||Leader of the White Knights.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Sir Amik Varze is the leader of the White Knights of Falador. He rules Asgarnia in the stead of the region's true King, King Vallance. He has association with the Temple Knights. He is also a member of the Secret Council of RuneScape, in addition to featuring prominently in the first RuneScape novel, Betrayal at Falador.
Players may start the following quests by speaking to Sir Amik Varze:
He can be found on the 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US] of the tower on the west side of the White Knights' Castle in Falador and in the Banquet room in Lumbridge castle during Recipe For Disaster quest.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 12 August 2019 (Update):
- Removed duplicated text dialogue from Sir Amik Varze and replaced with the correct one.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When asked about the "Siege of Falador", Sir Amik Varze will mention Kara-Meir and Sir Theodore Kassel, though he replies sadly that "...[Sir Theodore] is no longer with us." These are references to Betrayal at Falador, the first RuneScape novel which culminated in the Siege of Falador. Additionally, Kara-Meir and Squire Theodore were major protagonists in the story.
- As with many of the White Knights and Temple Knights, his name is a play on words; when spoken with a non-rhotic accent, it sounds like "ceramic vase".
- Sir Amik is an alcoholic, and has appeared intoxicated on several occasions. This is because drinking is one of the only secular activities the White Knight code allows.
- Sir Amik Varze may hold the title of Grand Master like his predecessor Grand Master Perior, but he does not actually use it ingame.
- In the first novel, Betrayal at Falador, he is shown to keep a hawk as a pet.
References[edit | edit source]
|This template is about Sir Amik Varze|