Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||14 July 2014 (Update)|
|Average damage[?]||None edit|
|Cooldown||60 seconds (100 ticks)|
|Siphon strength from the target.
|Infobox • Talk page|
Siphon is a basic Constitution ability. It requires level 20 Constitution to use. When activated in PvP, it drains the target player's adrenaline by 10% and adds it to the siphoning player's. It can only be used on players who have more adrenaline than the user. It also prevents the user from being affected by other players' Siphons for six seconds.
It can be used in PvM against NPCs that have adrenaline. However, it does not drain the NPC's adrenaline; it only adds to the player's adrenaline.
Monsters that use Siphon[edit | edit source]
- Ahoeitu the Chef
- Black Knight (Invasion of Falador)
- New Varrock guard
- New Varrock guard captain
- Ulthven Keith
- White Knight (Invasion of Falador)
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 9 March 2015 (Update):
- The Siphon ability will now correctly skull players in the Wilderness when used.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The old icon for Siphon is the same icon as the one previously used for Momentum, before an update turned it into a combat mode.