This article is about the Constitution ability. For the Invention device, see Equipment siphon
||14 July 2014 (Update)
||60 seconds (100 ticks)
|Siphon strength from the target.
- Steal 10% adrenaline from the target.
- Protect yourself from further Siphons for 6s.
- Only works on targets with more adrenaline than you.
|Infobox • Talk page
Siphon is a basic Constitution ability. When activated in PvP, it drains the target player's adrenaline by 10% and adds it to the siphoning player's. It can only be used on players who have more adrenaline than the user. It also prevents the user from being affected by other players' Siphons for six seconds.
It can be used in PvM against NPCs that have adrenaline. However, it does not drain the NPC's adrenaline. It only adds to the player's adrenaline.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 9 March 2015 (Update):
- The Siphon ability will now correctly skull players in the Wilderness when used.
- The old icon for Siphon is the same icon as the one previously used for Momentum, before an update turned it into a combat mode.