|Release||14 March 2014 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your Treasure Hunter prize? You will not be able to reclaim it!|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Used to charge Silverhawk boots.|
|Exchange||19,728 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Silverhawk feathers are tradeable items won on Treasure Hunter and used to charge Silverhawk boots. One feather will give the boots one charge, giving experience equal to 10% of a small prismatic lamp rounded down. The boots can have a maximum of 500 charges at any time. An untradable counterpart that is functionally identical is Silverhawk down. When the feathers are used, the player will also use bonus experience.
Calculator[edit | edit source]
The following calculator tells you how many Silverhawk feathers you need to get to a level from a given amount of experience. It can also factor in bonus experience.
template = Calculator:Silverhawks form = CalcForm result = CalcResult param = xp|Current level or experience|1|int| param = level|Target level|2|int| param = bonusxp|Bonus xp|0|int| param = dxp|Double XP Weekend|false|check|1,0
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 12 January 2015 (Update):
- The Grand Exchange purchase limit on silverhawk feathers, springs and magic note paper has been increased.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item was made available on the Grand Exchange on 10 March 2014, four days before it was officially released.
- After its initial promotion, the cash-out value was made ten times higher (from 100 to 1,000 coins) before it was changed to the current value of 0.
- Before an update on 12 January 2015, the item had a buy limit of 100.