For other uses, see Silverhawk.
|Release||12 March 2015 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your Treasure Hunter prize? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor or via the bank interface.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|No plucking allowed.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A silver hawk is an item introduced on 2 February 2015 that became available from the rare token store on 12 March 2015. It became available on Treasure Hunter on 13 March 2015. The silver hawk cannot be keepsaked.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
update 02 February 2021 (Update):
- Silver hawk available to win in Antique Chest in Treasure hunter.
- patch 12 October 2015 (Update):
- Walk animation overrides no longer apply with the Silverhawk equipped.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its examine text is a reference to silverhawk feathers.
- Equipping the silver hawk disables activated walk animations until it is unequipped again.
- When equipped the silver hawk will make occasional chirps and squawks.