Silver sickle (b)
|Silver sickle (b)|
|Release||13 July 2004 (Update)|
|Quest item||Nature Spirit; |
Legacy of Seergaze;
While Guthix Sleeps
|High alch||150 coins|
|Low alch||100 coins|
|It's a blessed silver sickle.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Silver sickle (b) is a weapon that was blessed by giving it to Filliman during and after the quest Nature Spirit. To bless one after the completion of the quest, use a regular silver sickle on the Altar of nature inside the grotto. It protects players from the Mort Myre swamp's decaying effects either when wielded or in the inventory. It is also an essential tool to help fight Ghasts, especially for players new to the Mort Myre Swamps.
The blessed silver sickle has a Bloom option, which uses between 10 and 60 Prayer points. This casts a spell having a chance (about 50%) to transform certain Mort Myre Swamp objects in the 8 squares adjacent to you. Once transformed, the player can harvest a particular type of produce which can be used to fill a Druid pouch. See the pouch article for more details on filling methods.
- A 'Rotting log" transforms to "Fungi on log," to harvest a Mort myre fungus, adds one charge to the druid pouch.
- A "Rotting branch" transforms to a "Budding branch," to harvest a Mort myre stem, adds two charges to the druid pouch.
- "A small bush" transforms to "A golden pear bush," to harvest a Mort myre pear, adds three charges to the druid pouch.
It is not recommended to use silver sickle against enemies other than vampyres, due to it barely giving any bonuses.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Harvests per cast[edit | edit source]
|Object||Transformed Into||Harvest||Adds To Druid Pouch||Location|
|Rotting log||Fungi on log||Mort Myre fungi||1||Mort Myre Swamp|
|Rotting branch||Budding branch||Mort Myre stem||2||Mort Myre Swamp|
|A small bush||A golden pear bush||Mort Myre pear||3||Mort Myre Swamp|
|Dead vine||Vine flower||Vine flower||1||Ancient Guthix Temple|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Partially complete Nature Spirit|
|Must be performed at the Altar of nature|
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Silver sickle emerald (b)||N/A|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When using with an aura, a glowing sword appears, this bug is currently unpatched. In addition, after it is activated with the sickle, the glitch may be applied to other weapons while the aura is still activated. The glitch appears to fit the Silverlight/Darklight sword perfectly.
|Part 2 of the Myreque quest series|