The sigil of slaying was a sigil that could be bought from the Shattered Worlds reward shop for 45,000,000 shattered anima.
On 19 August 2019, the sigil slot was removed and all sigils were refunded (sometimes partially). The sigil of slaying was refunded by 22.5 million shattered anima, plus 22,500 shattered anima per charge remaining on the sigil (thus a fully charged sigil was fully refunded), and the item itself had all functionality removed (should one somehow still be owned). The sigil was replaced with the Slayer's Insight ability.
When activated, it increases earned Slayer experience by 10% for 30 seconds. Activating the sigil incurs a cooldown of 60 seconds and consumes one charge. When purchased, the sigil begins with a maximum of 1,000 charges. The sigil can be recharged via a right-click option, at a cost of 22,500 shattered anima per charge; it can also be recharged using compressed anima, which grants 2 charges each.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- update 19 August 2019 (Update):
- Refunded all sigils owned. Replaced sigil functionality with abilities and codices.
- Sigil of slaying was replaced by Slayer's Insight.
- The cooldown of Slayer’s Insight has been increased to 2 minutes.
- Removed all functionality from the item, should any be left over.
- patch 22 May 2017 (Update):
- Broken sigils from Shattered Worlds are now always kept on death.