Sick-looking sheep (3) are sick sheep found near the Baxtorian Falls river that must be incinerated during the Sheep Herder quest.
After Mourning's End Part I, the sheep are of a darker blue as a result of the player dying them with a fixed device loaded with a blue toad. Once dyed, they can no longer be prodded or interacted with in any way.
Luckily, players only need to dye one and all the sheep of the same colour turn dark.
This is how players can tell they haven't missed the sheep during the quest.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 10 February 2009 (Update):
- Sick-looking sheep are now more important when it comes to render order.
- patch 9 June 2014 (Update):
- Sheep are now less likely to wander off immediately after being prodded.
- Sheep will now move to a random location if prodded repeatedly in a direction they cannot move.
- The mushroom of doom (aka the OP mushroom) has been removed.