Sick-looking sheep (1)
|Sick-looking sheep (1)|
|Release date||15 August 2002 (Update)|
|Quest NPC||• Sheep Herder|
• Mourning's End Part I
|Location(s)||North of East Ardougne|
|Examine||The sheep looks distinctly unwell and has a slight red tinge.|
|Infobox • (multi) • Talk page|
Sick-looking sheep (1) are sick sheep found near the East Ardougne north bank that must be prodded with the cattleprod to the sheep pen and fed the poisoned sheep feed during the Sheep Herder quest. Its wool is slightly reddish.
After Mourning's End Part I, the sheep are of a darker red as a result of the player dying them with a fixed device loaded with a red toad. Once dyed, they can no longer be prodded or interacted with in any way. Luckily, players only need to dye one and all the sheep of the same colour turn dark. This is how players can tell they haven't missed the sheep during the quest.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 10 February 2009 (Update):
- Sick-looking sheep are now more important when it comes to render order.
- patch 9 June 2014 (Update):
- Sheep are now less likely to wander off immediately after being prodded.
- Sheep will now move to a random location if prodded repeatedly in a direction they cannot move.
- The mushroom of doom (aka the OP mushroom) has been removed.
|Related to the Elf quest series|