The Sick-looking sheep are a collection of sixteen sheep that are coloured. They are NPCs involved in the Sheep Herder and Mourning's End Part I quests. The sheep are supposedly infected with the plague and must be incinerated, but later it is revealed that they've simply been dyed.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 10 February 2009 (Update):
- Sick-looking sheep are now more important when it comes to render order.
- patch 9 June 2014 (Update):
- Sheep are now less likely to wander off immediately after being prodded.
- Sheep will now move to a random location if prodded repeatedly in a direction they cannot move.
- The mushroom of doom (aka the OP mushroom) has been removed.