The Sick-looking sheep are a collection of sixteen sheep that are coloured. They are NPCs involved in the Sheep Herder and Mourning's End Part I quests. The sheep are supposedly infected with the plague and must be incinerated, but later it is revealed that they've simply been dyed.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 10 February 2009 (Update):
- Sick-looking sheep are now more important when it comes to render order.
- patch 9 June 2014 (Update):
- Sheep are now less likely to wander off immediately after being prodded.
- Sheep will now move to a random location if prodded repeatedly in a direction they cannot move.
- The mushroom of doom (aka the OP mushroom) has been removed.