Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||4 June 2007 (Update)|
|Quest item||Grim Tales|
|Destroy||You will need to make another shrinking potion if you destroy this.|
|Backpack||Drink, Empty, Destroy|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always kept outside dangerous area|
|Apparently it shrinks you. Very fast.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
The shrink-me-quick potion is a quest item used during the Grim Tales quest. It is created by adding a clean tarromin to a vial of water, and then adding a shrunk ogleroot. The potion can then be drunk by the player in order to go through a mouse hole in the witch's house in Taverley in order to recover Miazrqa's pendant from a mouse that stole it.
The potion is made through the Herblore skill, and requires a level of 52, and gives 6 experience when made. Players may use boosts such as Greenman's ale. The assist system cannot be used to make this potion.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|6 XP||-||1 (0.6s) [r 1]||-|
|Partial completion of Grim Tales|
|Tarromin potion (unf)||1||682||682|
- ^ A single potion is mixed at a time with a dialog box after.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Shrink-me-quick is a reference to "drink-me-quick", the label on a bottle of liquid that Alice drank in Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland that allows Alice to go into a very strange hole that takes her to Wonderland.
- When a player tries to drink a shrink-me-quick potion outside the room with the mouse hole, the potion will not be consumed, but will instead play a unique animation.
- During the week of 27 January 2020, the item was equippable by equipping it from the bank interface, along with a few other miscellanious items. They had no stats and prevented attack, and were equipped in the main-hand slot.
- Members' items
- Items that can be disassembled
- Items that are always kept outside the Wilderness on death
- Untradeable items
- Quest items
- Items that disassemble into Cover parts
- Items that disassemble into Simple parts
- Items that disassemble into Padded parts
- Items that disassemble into Variable components
- Disassemble category/clothing
- Grim Tales