Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shortcut keys are keys assigned to perform specific tasks quickly in place of mouse clicks or a longer series of keystrokes. The following keys or key combinations are assigned the following functions.
|Ctrl||When held down and the mouse is clicked on the main screen or in the minimap window, run is turned on for that movement only when running is disabled, or run is turned off for that movement only when running is enabled.|
|Esc||Close the quick chat dialogue box and return to the regular game messages.|
|Tab||Reply to last private message.|
|1, 2||Used in the bank interface to load the corresponding quick preset from your bank.
Used in the Metal Bank to (respectfully) deposit or withdraw all metals.
|3, 4, 5||Used in the bank interface to deposit inventory, worn equipment and BOB inventory respectively|
|Used in character dialogue to choose a response.|
|Space||Used in the Make X interface to continue with the default settings or in character dialogue to continue.|
|Y/N||Can be used in place of clicking "Yes/No" in the destroy interface.|
|Ctrl+A||Can be used in place of clicking "Destroy all" in the destroy interface.|
Legacy[edit | edit source]
Additionally, players using the Legacy interface will have the following hotkeys as default, which cannot be changed:
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 18 November 2019 (Update):
- Fixed an issue that stopped hotkeys from working if players had not finished editing their settings.
- patch 15 June 2015 (Update):
- Using the '1' key for 'yes' on a variety of dialogue boxes now respects the setting correctly.
- ninja 18 May 2015 (Update):
- Players can now use keys [1-3] to choose the preferred action when crafting logs.
- patch 21 January 2014 (Update):
- Using an energy rift in Dungeoneering no longer disables hotkeys.
- patch 6 October 2014 (Update):
- Pressing the map shorcut key (default 'M') will now also close maps as well as open them.