A shiny tortle shell bowl is used to make uncooked shark soup. It can be crafted from 4 shiny shell chippings, requiring level 92 Crafting and yielding 100 Crafting experience.
It can be sold to 'Reggie' (tortle shell merchant) at Torts R Us in Waiko for 12 chimes.
Shiny tortle shell bowl
|100 XP||-||2 (1.2s) ||-|
| Crafting level||92|
| Members only|
|Shiny shell chippings||4||N/A||-|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
With level 97 Divination, players may transmute 10 wobbegong oil into 10 shiny tortle shell bowls.
Shiny tortle shell bowl ×10
| Divination level||97|
| Members only|
- ^ Assumes highest sell-to-store value
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
|Torts R Us
|Price sold at
|Prices bought at
[view] • [talk]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 20 November 2017 (Update):
- Using the mix option on a regular or shiny tortle shell bowl without the required ingredients will now open the correct make-x category.
- patch 10 October 2016 (Update):
- XP for crafting ornate tortle bowls has been increased to 100 XP, up from 10.
- patch 1 August 2016 (Update):
- Tortle and shiny tortle bowls now have a 'Mix' option to allow easier making of soup and stew.
- The following Arc resources had their base costs adjusted, which can be increased further with Sell Price Increase upgrades: Shiny tortle bowls now sell for 12 chimes.
- Shiny tortle shell bowls originally sold for 10 chimes. This was later increased to 12 chimes.