Quick guide for Sheep Shearer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Lumbridge, found North of the Lumbridge Market.|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Official length||Very Short|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||None, but watch out for rams.|
Getting started[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Fred the Farmer north of Lumbridge.
- Alternatively purchase 20 balls of black wool from the Grand exchange and continue to the last step.
- Climb-over the stile into the sheep pen west of his house.
- Shear the 2 black sheep.
- Wait a few seconds for their wool to grow back, shearing them again.
- Repeat this process until you have 20 pieces of black wool.
- Head to the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] of the Lumbridge Castle.
- Use the spinning wheel to spin the black wool.
- Return to Fred.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2,000 coins
- 150 experience
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Sheep Shearer (miniquest) ( 5) – Complete this Novice miniquest.
- Fred's Shearings ( 5) – Claim 1,940 coins from Fred the Farmer after the 'Sheep Shearer' miniquest.