| Speak to Councillor Halgrive outside of the Ardougne church.|
| Members only|
|Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
- Return to the lodestone and go west until you reach the fenced enclosure with a stone building and incinerator (looks like a furnace).
- Equip the plague jacket and trousers and enter the gate.
- Pick up the cattleprod inside the stone enclosure, equip it.
- Prod 1 of each colour sheep in and through the incinerator pen's gate. If the sheep are stuck, simply switch worlds.
||North-west of the incinerator, just past the Warrior Woman camp.
||North of the incinerator, in front of the Fishing Guild.
||East of the incinerator, near a Mysterious Statue.
||South of the incinerator, in front of Ardougne North bank.
- Enter the pen and use the sheep feed on each of them.
- Take all 4 bones, then use them on the incinerator.
- Return to Councillor Halgrive.
- Quest complete!
Sheep Herder is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests: