Shattered memoriam crystal
|Shattered memoriam crystal|
|Release||10 November 2014 (Update)|
|Destroy||Your item will be destroyed permanently and it may not be reclaimable.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|A shattered crystal which used to store information.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The shattered memoriam crystal is a broken memoriam crystal found in Prifddinas. It is obtained by equipping a Clan Crwys cape while having exactly three cooking apples and three chocolate bars in the player's inventory, and attempting to take the memoriam crystal found near the bank chest in the Meilyr Clan district, then using the unknown memoriam crystal on the memoriam reader found in the Tower of Voices. This also unlocks [Name] the Troublesome title.
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Other than being a by-product of unlocking the title, it has no known significant uses.
- Using it on Seren prompts a dialogue box saying "That means little to me I'm afraid."
- The shattered memoriam crystal has the same appearance as Shards of Armadyl, except differing in colour.
- Despite being destroyed when dropped, it still has a Drop option.
- After the player uses the unknown memoriam crystal on the memoriam reader, Mod Sarah appears in a dialog box saying "Oops. That shouldn't have happened...Don't tell Mod Osborne or Mod Elfborne".