The shard of imcando metal is part of the creation process of an imcando mattock, along with a chunk of imcando metal, lump of imcando metal, slice of imcando metal, and dragon mattock. All imcando metal pieces are rarely found within the Warforge dig site and also the material caches outside the dig site which requires level 76 Archaeology to access. If the players' inventory is full upon receiving, the imcando metal piece will be dropped to the ground. After forging the mattock, players can toggle off or on the option to discover more imcando fragments via the Skills tab in the Settings.
The chance of receiving imcando fragments is unaffected by luck enhancers.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ a b c d e There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 14 April 2020 (Update):
- The chance of receiving an Imcando Mattock piece now increases in line with your Archaeology level.
- ^ Jagex. JagexIago's Twitter account. 8 April 2020. JagexIago: "@RSWiki the luck effects do not increase your chance at the likes of Imcando pieces"