Shadow Dragoon Outfit
|Shadow Dragoon Outfit|
|Release date||18 January 2016 (Update)|
|F2P Price||380 RuneCoins|
|P2P Price||342 RuneCoins|
|Forged from steel molded by dragon flame comes the Shadow Dragoon outfit. Equip the fiercest looking armour and take up Fury's Remorse - a Polearm capable of slicing through the toughest of elements.|
|These cosmetics will not display |
in PvP-enabled areas.
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Shadow Dragoon Outfit is an outfit override that has been available for purchase at Solomon's General Store for limited time only. Like all other cosmetic items from Solomon's General Store, the outfit is not visible while in PvP areas.
The set consists of:
- Shadow Dragoon Helm
- Fury's Remorse
- Shadow Dragoon Chestplate
- Shadow Dragoon Legplates
- Shadow Dragoon Gauntlets
- Shadow Dragoon Boots
The set could originally be purchased between 18 January 2016 and 12:00 UTC on the 29 February 2016. Its price was 422 RuneCoins for free-to-play players and 380 RuneCoins for members. The set was made available again on 18 July 2016 and remained until 1 August 2016. This time the price was 380 RuneCoins for free-to-play players and 342 RuneCoins for members. The set was also graphically updated on 18 July 2016. It was made available again between 20 July 2017 at 00:00 UTC and 2 August 2017 at 23:59 UTC, and once again for the week starting on 12 March 2018. It was once again made available during a week of flash sales at a 75% discount (105 RuneCoins, or 95 RuneCoins for members) on 28 November 2018 from 00:00 UTC until 30 November 2018 23:59 UTC.
The style of this outfit is similar to that of the Shadow Drake pet.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 18 August 2020 (Update):
- The Shadow Dragoon Helm will now move at the same time as the player character's head.
- patch 8 June 2020 (Update):
- patch 25 January 2016 (Update):
- Tweaked the Shadow Dragoon leggings to prevent clipping with capes.
- Reduced the stretching on the Shadow Dragoon outfit knees when worn with the Spirit Hunter walk override.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- On 18 July 2016, the outfit received a texture upgrade, making it the first outfit to take full advantage of the NXT client.