|Release date||16 August 2021 (Update)|
|Unlocked by||Aurelius's Mask|
|Reduces the cooldown of Surge, Escape, Bladed Dive and Barge by 50%, but these abilities no longer generate adrenaline.|
Shadow's Grace is a relic power that players can harness at the mysterious monolith. Once harnessed, it will grant all the benefits of the Mobile perk, reducing the cooldown of Surge, Escape, Dive (or Bladed Dive), and Barge (or Greater Barge) by 50% at a cost of having them generate no adrenaline. It does not stack with the perk.
It is a useful relic power for:
- Training Dungeoneering, as it can be brought into Daemonheim, unlike Invention perks, allowing for traversing rooms faster.
- The Wilderness as the player would not need to risk bringing untradeable or augmented gear to gain advantage of the perk.
- Big Game Hunter, since cooldown is reduced.
- The Croesus boss encounter as it allows for the player to use skilling off-hands (which cannot be augmented and are compatible with Bladed Dive) along with their main hand skilling tools (tool gizmos cannot have the mobile perk) and their skilling outfits (which cannot be augmented).
- Solving Treasure Trails without a weapon with Mobile on it.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Players can obtain it by completing the Secrets of the Inquisition mystery, which rewards the player with Aurelius's Mask. The mask can be handed in at the mysterious monolith to unlock the relic power.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Relic-weary ( 0) – Unlock all relic powers at the monolith.