Settings/Messages & Social/Chat Customisation
This page is a subcategory of Settings.
Chat Customisation[edit | edit source]
- Enter quick chat
- When the enter message box is selected and is empty, us [Enter] as a shortcut to access quick chat.
- Local timestamps in chat box
- Show your local time next to to chat messages.
- This may be different to the clock interface, which shows the UTC time.
- Hide public chat effects in game view
- All player overhead chat will appear the same colour with no special effects.
- Prefix for clan and friends chat
- Each option is displayed in the following formats:
- Full:[MyClanName] MyName: MyMessage
- Short:[CC] MyName: MyMessage
- Off:MyName: MyMessage
- Split private chat
- Fully customise the interfaces and overlays to your own preferences.
Custom Message Colours[edit | edit source]
Players can pick the colours used for Public, Friends, Private, Clan, Guest clan, Group, Group (team), Global Broadcast, World Broadcast, and Friend Broadcast.
Default Colours[edit | edit source]
- Default colours
- Reset all chat colours to their default values.
Friend Trail[edit | edit source]
- Friend Trail
- Prevent players who have you added to their friends list being able to plot a trail to your current location.