This page is a subcategory of Settings.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
These settings control the appearance of windows, such as the Backpack.
- Lock interface customisation
- Prevent resizing and fix interfaces to their current positions.
- Slim headers
- Use a smaller title bar header on Action Windows, such as the Backpack.
- Hide title bars when locked.
- Remove title bars from Action Windows when interface is locked.
- Adjust background transparency for top level interfaces. (Sliding value)
Advanced Interface Customisation[edit | edit source]
- Edit Mode
- Fully customise the interfaces and overlays to your own preferences. (Opens Edit Mode)
- Legacy Modes
- Change settings relating to legacy mode. (Legacy Settings)