Settings/Combat & Action Bar/Targeting
This page is a subcategory of Settings.
Targeting[edit | edit source]
Change how you interact with the combat system.
- Show target information
- Display target information when your cursor is over a target.
- Target reticules
- Display an active target marker on the floor when attacking a target.
Target Cycling Keybinds[edit | edit source]
Only available on desktop
- Cycle target - Forwards keybind (Opens Keybind)
- Cycle target - Backwards keybind (Opens Keybind)
- Direct targeting keybind (Opens Keybind)
Target Cycling Settings[edit | edit source]
- Targeting mode
- The pattern is used when cycling through targets
- Radial - Selection in rings surrounding your character
- Conal - Selection in a conal arc from your character in the direction the camera faces.
- Maximum target distance
- Maximum distance from the player that a target can be cycled to. (2-9)
- Set maximum target distance to weapon distance
- Uses the distance of the current weapon as the maximum target distance.
- PvP area target selection
- Types of targets that can be cycled to (NPCs and Players, Players only, NPCs only)